Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Whats Up

Hello everyone.

Just giving a update to whats coming next. The Hylian Shield tutorial part 3 will be delayed slightly as I want to figure out exactly what I would and can do with the back side of the shield.

However, I will be providing a basic LED tutorial and information post very soon. I have seen that many of my friends struggle with knowing what to do for LEDs, so I feel its only right to make my knowledge accessible to them, as well as anyone else who reads this blog.

I will also be demoing some other projects and products that I am making and/or using. Some include modding a SpinMaster Tron disc, EL tape, Pepakura information, and a review of a new product from My good friend Ryan aka TheRealStark.

Last thing I would like to mention is I will writing my first movie review in March. It will be for Oz: The Great and Powerful. This will be somewhat of a bias review, but with good reason. The movie is released on March 8th, my birthday, and I tend to go easy on movies that come out on that day! This is a warning that it might be bias.


http://dribbble.s3.amazonaws.com/users/6303/screenshots/590187/tron_disc_2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment