Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Update on Tron

Well if you didnt get my clues left in my last post, the next set of costumes that Val and myself are working on are Tron costumes. Val is working on a Quorra costume that is going to be made up of Under Armour, a leather jacket, a modded toy disc, and either LEDs or EL tape. I am thinking about a Rinzler costume that will be made with the same items. The Rinzler costume will also require a helmet, in that I have not found anyone that makes them, I may have to sub a Clu or Quorra helmet and just change the lighting color. Over this upcoming weekend, we will have a great start on the Quorra costume and I will do my best to post some pics. We have just about everything needed except the LEDs and/or the EL tape.

Keep checking back for more info.

Coming in the next couple weeks is going to be a tutorial on something costuming, so if there is anything you want to learn about, post up in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment